Information and requirements we need for your cats to board with us:
Terms and Conditions
- All male cats over one year must be neutered.
- Whilst every care and attention is given cats are taken at owners risk.
- In case of illness, veterinary expenses will be charged to the owner.
- If for any reasons you are unable to collect your cat on the specified date, please notify us at once with this in mind, perhaps you would like to leave us the name address of a relative or friend whom we could contact.
- Current vaccination certificate must be shown on arrival. Vaccinations must include cat flu and feline enteritis.
- A full days board is charged for the day of arrival and the day of departure.
On each visit to the Angel Cat Hotel you will be required to complete a form asking various questions:-
- What your cat likes to eat
- Any illness recent or in the past
- Medication your cat may currently need
- Has your cat had any flea or worm treatment
We provide most wet and dry food, however if your cat is on a special diet or prescription diet please bring this along with you.
- If you are bringing any dry biscuits please ensure these are in an airtight container clearly marked up with your cats name and surname.
- Please feel free to bring any toys or bedding from your home as this will make your cats feel like its home from home.
- When transporting your cat to the cattery make sure you have a secure carrier, this can be kept at the cattery if you wish.
- Payment required on collection of your cat by cheque or cash.
- No Bookings taken Online
- Early booking recommended for Easter, Christmas and Summer Holidays.
We are fully licensed by Elmbridge Borough Council. The licence holder is Jane and Peter Longman, and our Licence Number is: LN/201800788. We have a 5 star rating.
Viewing is by Appointment Only.